Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June

  • I say hello to June after I said goodbye to May. Thank for being a great month for me May. See you next year.
  • On the good note, June starts with me having a long holiday. I will be in Penang this weekeend and for sure Im going to enjoy myself. Its a long awaited holiday. Cant wait to get my hand on nasi kandaq ayam madu. Yummy!!
  • June also is the last month for me to laze around before I return to my hectic life. Therefore I want to cherish every second of June and spend it wisely with my friends and family.
  • Lastly I pray that the humanitarian convoy to Gaza will reach their destination safe and sound. Nobody said it would be an easy journey. I salute those volunteers. To hell with the Jews. Zionis hanjeng!

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger