- This is my second week here. It get to know that the nick name of this campus is UiTM Philadelphia. I guess this is some sort of escapism by previous students who cant believe that their campus is in the middle of nowhere. Haha.
- Anyhow life here is Ok. But I believe in few months time it will be great. Insya Allah.
- The air here is always fresh. This is due to the trees around the campus. The campus is literally in between mountains. I can breathe easily and calmly around here especially in the early morning. I love it.
- I made some new friends. As any campus, the number of female species is far greater than the male. I already used to this kind of environment. Plus having female friends can give me a lot of benefits especially when it comes to work. LOL
- Besides Philadelphia, I also have to travel to another campus, Melang. Melang is the old campus of UiTM Negeri Sembilan. It is a very small and modest campus compare to Philadelphia.
- So far I like my new 'home'.
p/s- Do you know about Melang Ghetto Bhois?