• Let me tell you a story.
• This is a story about a mysterious man. I first saw this man in 2012. At that time I had just been transferred to Kuala Pilah. As I was driving to work, I saw this man by the roadside.
• Physically, he looked like an average person. He wore a shirt with khaki pants. His hair was neatly styled. At a glance he looked like one of those government servants.
• As times passed by, I started to stumble upon this man frequently. Sometimes he was walking along the road side all alone. Some other time he just stood motionless.
• I started to realize things I did not see before. He has this sad reaction on his face. As if he is looking for something. Now and then, he would bring a plastic bag. One thing for sure, I have never seen him with anybody.
• What is his story? What is he doing by the roadside? What has he been through? I would like to talk to him one of these days. But I have not found an opportunity to do so.
• Until the time comes, he will stay as the mysterious man by the road side.