- Sometimes it is good to be single minded. Driving through one path way. Never going to make any turn.
- But where it seems plausible, it is often quite impossible. How could you ignore a soft cry that break the brick of silence?
- Thus as humans, we must come to term with this limitation. At times our mind takes more than what it can bare. We just have to learn how to live with it.
- Conclusively, being single minded only exist in our mind. It is as impossible as having a peaceful and harmony global nations around the globe. The not so -inconvenience truth.
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Sijil nikah adalah dokumen penting bagi setiap pasangan yang sudah berkahwin. Malangnya, saya tidak menyimpan dokumen itu dengan baik dan ianya merajuk dan terus hilang. Jadi di sini saya nak share serba sedikit pengetahuan untuk mendapatkan semula sijil nikah.( ini sijil nikah JAWI tahu?)
- Langkah pertama ialah panik. Paniklah sepuasnya. Selongkarlah almari, tilam, gerobok, bonek kereta dan pe;bagai lagi. Jangan di lupa tidur malam yang tak lena. Langkah pertamamemang wajib di lalui.
- Selepas habis panik, menujulah ke pesuruhjaya sumpah yang terdekat. Tujuannya ialah mendapatkan surat akuan sumpah. Ada borang khas. Dalam borang tu story la sikit kisah suka duka anda dan mengapa nak salinan sijil nikah tu. Bayaran ikut tempat. Range harga dari RM4- RM10.
- Dapat surat, pergilah pula ke kedai percetakan. Cetak salinan IC. Kalau ada kad kahwin JAWI pun elok di buat salinan.
- Setelah selesai, pergilah anda ke JAWI. Biasanya saya parking di masjid negara. Dapat lah jalan-jalan tengok bangunan sekejap. Tapi lelah juga nak panjat tangga JAWI sebab pejabatnya kat atas sekali nun.
- Sampai di pejabat, ambillah borang di kaunter. Cakap je sijil nikah hilang, tahulah pegawai JAWI tu borang mana. Isi dengan cermat, kemudian ambil nombor. Sampai giliran, borak apa yang patut, bayar RM10, dapatlah semula salinan siijil nikah anda. Kalau tarikh kahwin tak jauh, cepat saja pegawai tu cari salinan sijil nikah anda tahu.
- Dalam perjalanan pulang, singgah gerai lori depan masjid negara. belilah nugget dua cucuk serta air warna-warni sebagai reward kepada diri anda.
Begitulah serba sedikit perkongsian ilmu saya untuk kali ini. di ucapkan selamat berjaya kepada pembaca. Ingat, dokumen penting simpan elok-elok lain kali. Haha!
Monday, February 3, 2014
- I welcome February with open arms.
- It marks the end of my busy period. It's not that I will be free and easy all February, it's just that I am less busy compared to January. I should not be too worry because as the saying goes "works will never end".
- I think I should engage my mind with something that help me to ease my stress from work. Therefore I turn to shopping.
- So, after some serious thought, here are the top 3 things in my personal shopping list.
- Bicycle. - I have to admit that I regret to have sold my bicycle. It was a good servant to me. Now I miss cycling again. Therefore I need a new bicycle. I may not have the economic strength to but a Specialzed, but a Merida or Scott would be nice.
- I need a new set of wheel. Being a frequent traveler, tire is essential to me. My current set is one-year-old and it won't be long before it goes past its shelf life.My personal choice of course Continental CC5. Affordable and reliable.
- Being a technology enthusiast, it's hard for me to resist the temptation of having the newest smartphone in the market. Currently I am eyeing Nokia Lumia. It's a change of wind I shall say.There is nothing wrong with my current phone, but being the geek I am, I have sleepless night thinking about this. Haha.
So, I hope by the end of 2014, all of my wish list will be achieved. Here is for a good year ahead of us. Adios!
Thursday, January 23, 2014
Walk, jump, eat your heart out
Don't stop moving, chase the train
Make it all worth while
End it with a smile
Punch, claw, and then punch again
Start a fight,
Make your voice heard
All you have to do is move,
Break the shadow chain,
It's time to throw away the pain
Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Transition is a multifaceted verb. There is a plethora of outcome resulted by transition. It can be bad or vice versa. One can really predict the outcome accurately no matter how prepared they are.
· Manchester United is a football club that is going on a transition period. From a legendary manager, MU now is in the hand of a manager dubbed as the most consistent manager in the EPL.· As stated, the outcome of transition is varied. As can be seen, MU form is suffering as a result of the transition. They are now sitting at the 7th place, 11 points behind the league leader, Arsenal.· As a fan, it hurts to see MU in such state. The players are not performing well, the team is breaking all the wrong records and to see Liverpool is placed above MU are cruel illustrations of how bad MU is right now.· Something must be done to stop the rot. Bring in the young talents or purchase readymade superstar can help to solve the problem. But I do believe transition needs time. So time is what MU will get especially from the fan.· “We are the mighty Manchester United and we do whatever we want”. These are the words of the supporters that once echo loudly in OT every week. Yes we are the mighty MU. If we want to be on top, we can do that. I believe!