Monday, July 13, 2009

Counseling session

  • During my time at UiTM, my gang and I have conducted lots of activities,programs and events.
  • It can be sadi since I was a fresh junior in pre degree, I was "forced" to get involve with anything and everything.
  • Its a hard work.Sometimes I feel like to scream at the top of my lung. Sometimes I almost lose my sanity. But come to think about it, all the hardwork really pay off.
  • By getting involved with such activities, I learned a lot.Seriously. A lot!!
  • Physically, I've become stronger. (Tipu je ;P) Mentally, I learn on how to control my mind so that my body can do what ever i want it to do. It amazed me how I am capable of doing things that I never imagine to do just by using the power of mind.
  • Plus, I managed to learn some tricks that can help me in the future.(politik ni)
  • Thanks to friends like Naja,Hadi,Adris,Anis, just to name few. They made my life easier by lending me their hands along the way. Without them I would find it almost impossible to conduct any activities.
  • Now, from what I have gained from UiTM, I will use it to stroll my way to success in my career.
  • Once again, I love my life.I love you.Thank you UiTM.

2 comments:

Pana Sensei said...

amiiinnn...

kptm tu ape?
selamat berkerjaaa

liisa said...

the most memorable would be tym ko jadik ustaz izzat. berkattttt seminar kte hari tuh. haha

Followers

Powered By Blogger