Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Harap bersabar baju2 ku

  • I am almost there. At the end of the road. Alhamdulillah...
  • 2 more weeks then I am free.
  • But before I reach there, I need to finish all my workloads.
  • Its like the longest 2 weeks of my life.
  • I had to cut my sleep, spend more time in front of my PC.
  • I eat less too. But unfortunately, I tend to eat late at night.
  • This makes me gain weight. I have gained 2 kg this month. 
  • Haih~ Ae n assignments do make me fat eventually.
  • I need to lose this extra weight.
  • I took me few months and lots of hardship to get my ideal weight. I dont want to waste all my harwork because of this.
  • Cayok2. My diet program starts tomorrow.
  • You can do it Izzat.
  • Kawan2. Sila bantu

5 comments:

mselee said...

jom g makan?! kata nak gi bubbagumps.. yumm!

Mc Izzy said...

makan? its a no no..

i shud only eat apple, celery and cabbage

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

baju2 ko yang tak basuh ke baju2 yang tak muat?

keliru...

epifah said...

izat,kau nak jadi hamster belaan pak raden ke.hihi.apple,celery,cabbage tu makanan hamster.

manusia makan ayam.

Ne3L said...

olololo~
shean dak tmbm ksygan i nie~
u can dO it! ;)

Followers

Powered By Blogger