Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trivia

I am on my 5 minutes break from my busy schedule. So i decide to write this crap!

  • I have a band. Ranjau is the name. Currently we are developing few new songs. Wait for it. =)


  • I love chicken chippotle at Chilli's. It is soooooooo delicious and expensive. haha. =P


  • I suck at tennis. Big time. But still I love to play the great game. =)


  • I miss my clique at MPH. You guys rock my world!!

  • I prefer Big Apple donuts than J.Co.

Other trivia about me
  • I dont have my own watch. The one im wearing is my dad's.
  • I always dream to be a rock star.
  • I am getting fatter everyday.
  • I dont know how to get to Hartamas.
  • I have 3 perfumes. 
  • I hate working. I love to be a student.
  • Manual car give me a scare.
  • I do self talk alot
  • I love my self

4 comments:

Donut said...

Betol. Big Apple jauh lebih sdp dr jco atau dunkin

Nadia said...

i pon suke big apple! :)

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

tapi ngape saye suka J. Co??

epifah said...

ah takkk.J.CO lagi way sedapppp. yeay to elly.hihi.

Followers

Powered By Blogger