Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Why bother?

I know I should get next to you
You've got a look that made me think you're cool
But it's just sexual attraction
Not something real so I'd rather keep wackin'
Why bother?
It's gonna hurt me
It's gonna kill when you desert me
This happened to me twice before
Won't happen to me anymore
I've known a lot of girls before
What's the harm in knowing one more?
Maybe we could even get together
Maybe you could break my heart next summer
Why bother?
It's gonna hurt meIt's gonna kill when you desert me
This happened to me twice before
Won't happen to me anymore

5 comments:

epifah said...

u wrote this kah.its nice. :)

ills said...

this is beautiful. this person must be special.

Ne3L said...

u shud bOther abt it..
nitin relates 2 feelinz
r important dear~
;)

Nadia said...

is this a song?
nice laaa. :)

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

wah..tak sangka kau pandai berpuisi.

puitis nye~

Followers

Powered By Blogger