Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Quote of the day


  • Its been a while since I have the chance to write something meaningful in my blog.

  • Its not that I am lazy, but I am always occupied with works.

  • Yesterday I attended a seminar held by Che Nad's group. It was great.

  • I am amused by the amount of knowledge that I received from the speaker.

  • Since I dont have much time nowadays, I am going to leave you with my favorite quote from the seminar.

  • You might find it funny, but it is true.Indeed....

  • Sayonara...

3 comments:

PENNY said...

no Mc Izzy, it's not true... Not always anyway. Have a beautiful week!!! :)

Mc Izzy said...

hehe...u r rite..its just a quote.. thx 4 d comment=)

Ne3L said...

it might be true..
;) but only 2 crtain people la..
huhu

Followers

Powered By Blogger