Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Read

  • Whenever I have to write a biodata, I will always put reading as my hobby.
  • Ironically, I am not an ardent reader myself. I only find myself read comic books during my free times. Other than hat I would read newspaper once in a while.
  • The funny thing is, all those lie I wrote about reading in my biodata is haunting me back. Nowadays I have to be a reader. A hardcore one shall i say.
  • Being a post-graduate student is not an easy task. I always find my lecturer remind my classmates and me to read extensively. I should really know my subject area. Thus I also should be able to see it from different angle and discuss it academically. Sounds tough huh? It is tough.
  • Whether I like it or not, I have to be a reader. If not, I will be the dumbest student in class. I dont want to be that. So, read Izzat. Read.
  • Duh..my back hurt from all the reading. I really need that Ogawa chair.Maybe if I read extensively, I would get one for free. Haha!

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger