Friday, December 25, 2009

Friendster

i hate the way you talk to me
and the way you fix ur hair,
i hate it wen u say goodbye
i hate the way u stare
i hate it how ur hand finds mine
and the way u read my mind,
i hate u so much it makes me sick
it even makes me rhyme
i hate the way ur always right
i hate it wen u lie,
i hate it wen u make me laugh
even worse wen u make me cry
i hate it when u say my name
sends shivers down my spine
i hate the fact that i think of you
every minute of every time
i hate it wen u talk to me
i don't know what to say
i hate to admit that seeing u
is the best part of my day
i hate d way i miss u
and dat u always know wat to say
i hate it when ur not around
when i'm having a shitty day
but mostly i hate the way i don't hate you
not even close,not even a little bit,not
even at all..
because i know in my heart ,
i'm just loving you even more

Just found this piece in my inbox at friendster. ;D

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger