Sunday, December 13, 2009

FRIENDSTER


  • I heard the news recently. Friendster, the social netwroking site has been took over by MOL, a Malaysian company. Suddenly it brings me down memory lane.
  • Friendster is the first social networking that i knew back in my youth days. A friend of my, Iqa introduced me to it. I was so amused by the magic of Friendster back then. It allows me to keep in touch with family, friends and foe.
  • Time flies by and the social networking site is expanding and larger than ever. Now there are plenty of this kind of site such as Myspace, Facebook, Hi5, and Tagged.
  • Today, I log in my Friendster account. Its been ages since I do so. Friendster has changed a lot. The GUI, appearance and others. But one thing that hasnt change is the content of my page. The list of friend is still the same. The pictures are still the same. The comments are still the same. Nothing change much since the last time I saw my Friendster page.
  • Especially the pictures, it really bring all the old memories back. All my friends, my family and my ex lovers (damn! i hate this part) I had a great life back then. I thank Allmighty God for that. Alhamdulillah.
  • Maybe one of these days I should update my page. I should delete the not so appropriate pictures. I should delete peolple who are not my friends anymore.
  • Insya allah...~

3 comments:

Syud Ridzuan said...

ex-lovers. wah, byk betul :P

Mc Izzy said...

takde a banyak..sikit2 aje ;P

Unknown said...

kau kawan aku yang add aku first kot kat frenster.hoho.

Followers

Powered By Blogger