Thursday, February 11, 2010

Alison

While I was browsing through the internet, I stumbled upon a video on youtube that really bring back the old memories. It was a video taken from Woodstock 98. A great even full with great artistes such as Elvis Castello.

The video was a song from Elvis Castello entitled Alison. Its just a simple and sweet song about a unique relationship between a girl and a boy. (I guess so cause that's what I understand from the song ;P)

So, here is the lyric of the song. You can watch the video here:

Oh it's so funny to be seeing you after so long, girl.
And with the way you look I understand
that you were not impressed.
But I heard you let that little friend of mine
take off your party dress.
I'm not going to get too sentimental
like those other sticker valentines,
'cause I don't know if you are loving some body.
I only know it isn't mine.

Alison, I know this world is killing you.
Oh, Alison, my aim is true.

Well I see you've got a husband now.
Did he leave your pretty fingers lying
in the wedding cake?
You used to hold him right in your hand.
Bet he took all he could take.
Sometimes I wish that I could stop you from talking
when I hear the silly things that you say.
I think somebody better put out the big light,
'cause I can't stand to see you this way.

Alison, I know this world is killing you.
Oh, Alison, my aim is true.
My aim is true.

P/S: I dedicate this song to an old friend of mine. Its been a while...... ;D

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger