Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Adventure time


Adventure time with Finn, Jake and Me

Adventure time with Finn, Jake and Me


  1. Coming to a new place is always a hard task. One have to get to know people, make new friends, adhere new rules and many more.There is always the feeling of uncomfortable.This is how I feel when I first set my feet in UiTM Kuala Pilah. 
  2. Yesterday was my first day at UiTM Kuala Pilah. As any newbie would do, I wandered around looking for people and offices. I felt like a standard 1 student. However, it was not so hard since the staff over here was quite friendly, especially the gentlemen. They threw smiles at me, talked to me and some even showed me places around the campus. I managed to went through my first day unscratched
  3. I know it'll take weeks for me to get used to this new environment. But eventually I will fit in and became one of them since Im going to call UiTM Kuala Pilah as my 'home' for years to come.
P/S- I need more energy for the long drives. 

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger