Saturday, November 23, 2013

December playlist

Most of the time, I listen to my favorite tunes in my long drive to work. Therefore I make it a habit that I change my playlist once every 2 months. So again it is the time for me to update my playlist. After all it's almost December and new year just around the corner. So it is good if I can listen to something that can keep me fresh and energetic to celebrate 2014. So here it goes.

Ini nama dia power
  1. Albert Hammond Jr - Back to 101
  2. Avenged Sevenfold - Hail to the king
  3. Foo fighters - Miss the misery
  4. Lucy in the loo - Selamat jalan
  5. SSK - Lagu tajuk lagu
  6. Liyana Fizi - Light writing
  7. The wallflowers - Reboot the mission
  8. Sheila on 7 - Itu aku
  9. Nickel Eye - Brandy of the damned
  10. Cock sparrer - England belongs to me
  11. The vagabonds - Down with whatever
  12. Morrisey _ The world is full of crashing bores
  13. Joe strummer & The mescaleros - Rudy cant fail
  14. Rancid - Tropical London
  15. David Bowie - Heores
  16. Super heavy - Miracle worker
Ini nama dia power kuasa dua

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger