Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My diary


  • Living a life that is full surrounded with people that I love is one of the many blessings that I received recently.
  • After a phase of changes and transition, my life is starting to shape the way I want it to be.
  • Work is great for me. I took me some times to adjust myself to this new place but alas I can call this place as my own.
  • Colleagues are great. Met some new characters that are very colourful. Some are cheerful, some are talkative.These are the people who will be along side me perhaps for the next 5 years. Glad to have them as colleague. 
  • The same thing can be said on the personal front. In less than 2 weeks I am getting married to the love of my life. 
  • I am overwhelmed with mixture of emotions. Sometimes i feel so anxious and scare. But i am only human and human feels. I just need to set myself for another big transition in life. 
  • Problems are minuscule. Of course hardship is unavoidable but I always confront it with a smile. Im trying to be a positive person with a positive mind.
  • All in all, life is great. I wish to keep it this way for a very long time. A the same time I pray my family's and friend's happiness too. 
  • Salam...

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger