Friday, April 27, 2012

Babbling


  1. Blogging is a dying art said a friend. Nobody does blogging nowadays.
  2. I couldnt agree more. Many bloggers that I know had abandoned their blogs. The writing trend has shifted to twitter where one can post almost about anything and get a quick reply.
  3. Long gone the golden days of blogging where everyone wanted to be a blogger. These bloggers they wrote about anything under the sun. Business, personal life, artist, music and even their daily routine.
  4. It's ok. Everything has its own time and place, so does blogging. I guess this is the so-called dark ages for blogging. Nobody writes blog anymore. It's a dying art they said.
  5. I dont care if it's a dying art not. I blog because I like it. That's the bottom line. 
  6. Thank you. 

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger