Wednesday, May 9, 2007

It's mine

Such a lonely day and its mine, the lonliest day of my life...
Such a lonely day, should be banned...

Here is some of the lyric taken from SOAD's Lonelyday. I feel very lonely today. it already 4 o'clock in the afternoon and i havent meet anyone yet. have you ever had such day? huhu...im all by myself since morning. Maybe its because of the rain. i cant go out from my house and meet my hommies.duh.. i dunno what else to do.so i decided to post another blog. serioulsly im in the state of boredome. i had enough of televison and i have sore eyes for sitting in front of the PC fro 3 consecutive hours. i think i wanna go out and meet anyone after this. i cannot take this anymore. i need something to do? any idea?

1 comment:

epifah said...

izattttttttttt!

aku buley mati dari kebosanan juga.

:( :(

jom jom lepak kj.

Followers

Powered By Blogger