Thursday, July 5, 2007

Adakah anda pernah?


Have you ever felt like this?

Scene 1
You seem to have the worst day of your life. You just broke up with your girlfriend, your cat pet die, you just had a terrible accident, you friends hate you and you hate yourself for being who you are. In other words, the world has turned its back on you.

Scene 2
At the same time you have this great thing going on tomorrow. Let say you have a performance with your band mates. This is the greatest show of all time. You will play in front of 30 000 people in an arena. You need to focus on the show. You throw all of your negative thoughts away and try to concentrate. You forget about your ex, you cat, your car and your so-called friend. You go on and hit the stage. You play the guitar and sing like nobody ever did before. Looking at the large crowd, you really enjoy yourself.

Scene 3
Once the show is over, the fans had fled away; you will be all by yourself again. You are not the fans favorite singer anymore. And once again you’re stuck with your problems…

Have you ever felt like this? I have. In fact I always have this kind scenario. I’m the kind of guy who doesn’t really know how to deal with problems the right way. I tend to keep all my problems in my chest and wait until it explodes.

Never mind. Forget about me and my problems. All I want to do is to emphasis the power of our mind. We are the master of our own self. Maybe we don’t know how our brain works but we still have the power to control it. From my story can you see that we can’t feel what ever we want to feel if we are really focused? We have the right to choose whether to be happy or sad. So, the moral of the story is don’t waste your time to feel sad, depress and whatsoever. Life is too short to be thrown away. Be happy. If I can do it why can’t you?

Simplicityofthemind =)

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger