A ball game
Limitless player, unwritten rules
High stake game,
Some even wonder, is it worth playing?
Pass it to you left,
Pass it to your right,
As quickly as possible,
Any direction is a possibility
Sometime you win, the other you lose,
Uncertainty is certain
What ever you do hear my words
Pass i, quickly.
A happy day
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
- The European transfer window has finally shut just as recent as this morning. Yes, I am talking about football.
- As usual, the last day of the window offers drama, twist, gossip and out-of-this-world report.
- Finally, after the dust has settled, fans all over the world can rejoice and focus on the current on-going campaign.
- Madrid get their new Galactico in Bale, Wenger is God again with the signing of Ozil, Mid table EPL teams got their squad players and finally a midfield enforcer came to Man Utd, Fellaini. Of all the deadline business, I have to say I am quite impress with Arsenal's.
- After qualifying for UCL by the skin of their teeth, Arsenal, as reckon by many, is not the big force in European football. Plus with the lack of transfer activity, some sections of Emirates Stadium even called for Wenger's head.
- But after the signing of Mesut Ozil, the midfield maestro from Madrid, suddenly Arsenal is a force to be reckon with.
- Imagine the combination of Ozil, Cazorla, Arteta, and Wilshere in action. They can compete with any team in Europe. Fuh!
- All in all, I am still a Reds. Even with only single signing, I believe Manchester United can compete in all front this season.
- Welcome to Old Trafford Mr. Fellaini.
This is the handsome version of Fellaini