- I reiterate this quote from Captain Winters in The Band of brothers. "Someday, when I retire, I would buy a piece of land and spend the rest of my life there."
- For some it might sound corny but I actually persuaded by his words. The idea gives me strange sensation and the feeling of peace deep inside. I want to turn the words to reality.
- Growing up in a big city, I used to think that tall building and shopping malls were everything.
- But as i grow up, do does my world view. Today, I don't see city life as a beautiful as it was. I prefer to be somewhere where I can spend my time in a quiet and peaceful environment. Miles away form the hustle bustle of city life.
- I guess my introvert personality plays some role in this decision. I like people, but I don't like crowded place.
- Scandinavia countries are my aim. The scenery in Northern Europe reality c
- However, it is just a dream. From what I heard, it is hard to be a PR in the Scandinavian, even more to own a piece of land.
- As the Malay words goes, Hujan emas di negara orang, hujan batu di negara sendiri. Lebih baik di negara sendiri. Eventhough it is raining gold here, I believe Malaysia has myriad of beautiful places that await to be explore.
- Batu pun batu lah.
How can you not fall in love with this?