Sometimes I feel this. But my life is anything but ordinary.
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
- Being a lecturer has its own perk. For instance, during semester breaks, I can laze in my room and do nothing. Sounds like Bruno Mars isn't it?
- On the 5th of May, like any other ordinary Malaysian, I went out to cast my vote for PRU13. It was my first time. After 2 and half hour of queing, I finally had my chance to have a say, a serious one, for my country. Yes it is just one vote, but my vote counts. I am a proud Malaysia. Saya sudah dewasa.
- Nothing surprising about the result for PRU13. BN won with simple majority but with slight decrements in the number of parliamentary seats. As usual, PR is not satisfied and they are making a big fuss about it.
- How ever, one thing that I dont like after the elction is the issues that are aired by the media. It disgustingly focuses on racial issues. Headline such as "Apa Cina mahu lagi?", "Jangan tolong Cina" etc can create serious discomfort among peace loving Malaysians. Do not dwell on this devilish matter or it will unleash another 13 May. The last thing I want is to see fellow Malaysian hurting each other.
- Put politic aside, May is a good month for me, personally, professionally and spiritually.
- Lastly football season almost come to an end. Man utd managed to wrestle back the title from the noisy neighbour. On local scene, Selangor is still my favorite team and JDT is the least favorite.
- Till then, bye-bye bloggers.
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it."
- Rafiki, from The Lion King